Most of us often imagine that the shooting of music videos is exclusively for show business stars and companies that make music videos take a lot of money for their work. And yet, this is completely not so. If you are starting a new band, preparing to perform on stage or just want to make a thematic music video, call us, and our music videos production company will do everything to make your video really enjoyable to watch. We help young musicians take their first steps in making video clips. Of course, we are ready to meet the needs of sophisticated musicians too and shoot a video on the highest level. Everything depends solely on your goals and objectives.
What Is a Music Video Production?
Making a high-quality video is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. The most important thing in music clip production is the plot (it depends on the plot whether people like your video or not). It will also help resolve issues regarding where the video will be shot, who will take part in it, etc.
You can get a high-quality video that will allow you to reach out to everyone only if each element of the video will complement the other, i.e. not only the plot but also the video sequence and the general concept of an embodiment should be excellent.
A music video can be presented as a set of beautiful frames or it can be a small film. Unlike a commercial, a video clip is rarely shot in the same scenery since changing locations provides the clip with the necessary dynamics and scale. Numerous props, actors and dancers are invited.
Music Videos Types
There are several main types of music videos, and each has its own costs and shooting methods.
- Concert video
This is one of the simplest types of videos. As a rule, it is accompanied by a mono or stereo sound from a microphone installed in a concert hall. It is filmed from two cameras to show artists from different angles and the reaction of listeners in the hall, with smooth transitions between scenes.
- Video about studio or rehearsal
This video clip is shot directly in the studio or at the rehearsal base. A script is not required in most cases. Musicians perform several times to show the performance from different angles. A continuous video sequence can be replaced by static pictures, for example, with a team label or still frames.
- Production video clip
This is a more expensive type of video clip. Here you cannot do without a script, and work begins with its writing. As a rule, a client brings a piece of music and tells about what should be in the video – key moments, scenes, and characters. After writing the script, the scriptwriter approves it with a client.
- Animated music video
There are various types of animated music videos: hand-drawn, plasticine, 2D and 3D music videos, combined (combining animation with real shooting). In addition to drawing or creating models, it takes a lot of time to render and edit a music video.
How We Can Help You
Professionally creating a music video clip for a song is one of the most effective and efficient means of advertising. The product prepared by our music video studio can be successfully used in various fields:
- for successful rotation on TV;
- in the process of distribution on the network;
- as a video sequence on monitor screens when shooting concerts of several groups.
Depending on the wishes of the customer, we can shoot a music video as an imitation of a band’s real performance at a concert or shoot on a specially designed, built visual line with a plot, scenery, actors involved.
Solutions We Deliver
To prepare for the shooting, it is necessary to think over and prepare the scenery, props, costumes, find actors, suitable locations, think through the characters’ images, and so on. On the set of the video, as well as when working on the commercial, a large team works: a director, cameramen, make-up artists, stylists, a sound engineer, a choreographer, etc. During the installation process, various sound and visual effects are added, which occupy a special place in the process of creating a music video.
The shooting of music videos is carried out using modern video cameras and processed on professional equipment. We can offer a choice of a prepared studio or any other places, stages, and venues.
Producing a music video, we offer a wide range of solutions, varying both in budget and technology. It is the right choice to order a modern video in our studio that will make your group recognizable and popular. Turn to real professionals!
How Do We Work?
To create a music video, we've developed a clear work structure, which consists of the following steps.
- Preliminary discussion with the client, clarification of the main goals and objectives.
- Study of the task, selection of various options, technological solutions, on the basis of which the creation of video clips will be organized.
- Development of a general concept, scenario development.
- Coordination of all issues with the customer. At this stage of shooting music videos, the final price of the video is determined after the approval of the plans.
- Direct work on the task, which includes shooting, recording a video, video editing, soundtrack, the final formation of the video.
- Transfer of finished products to the customer within the exact time limits established by the agreement.
Benefits You Get With Us
- An integrated approach to the task. A lot of specialists from the field of video shooting (directors, scriptwriters, cameramen) take part in the development and implementation process because you can achieve the maximum result only in this way. Each of our scenarios is unique, it is not only an effective means of advertising, but it also differs in artistic value, and technical implementation always remains at its best.
- Orientation to your individual needs. Before starting our work, we study the information in detail to present it from the most favorable side. All the stages that make-up music video clip production can be adjusted.
- Broad opportunities and prospects. Thanks to the availability of modern video equipment, we can shoot high-quality material, but at the same time, the cost of producing films is reduced to a minimum.
- Our studio team consists of high-class scriptwriters, cameramen, photographers, installation specialists, sound engineers. The staff will perform professional shooting of clips of various types, including modern music videos.
Music Video Production Cost
Each video clip is unique. There are a lot of factors that affect the final music video production cost:
- the number of actors/dancers/extras involved. The more people are required, the higher the price of the music video is;
- quantity and quality of equipment. The better and more expensive the equipment is, the higher the price of the music video is as well;
- complexity and duration of shooting a music video;
- the number of visual effects;
- quantities and styles of music video animation.